International Pet Shipping
PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS READY BEFORE YOUR PET’S TRAVEL DATE
- Enough food to last your pet 2-3 days, stored in a sealed bag (ie; ziplock). WRITE SIMPLE FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS on the bag using a permanent marker or a labeling sticker (ie:1 cup 2x day).
- BEDDING OR TOWEL that smells like home to send with your pet for comfort. Bedding needs to fit appropriately in crate.
- Veterinarian prescribed medication only. Place in a ziploc bag with clear instructions for administration. NO SEDATIVES ALLOWED! Anti-anxiety medications are typically sedatives.
- Solid toys can accompany your pet but are not required (no hollow or squeaky toys).
- Please send a leash and collar with your pet (not needed for cats).
- All ORIGINAL health paperwork PLUS ONE COPY. This also applies to the rabies certificates and any other required vaccinations. If we have any of your pet’s original health documents, we will bring them and the required copy. All documents can be handed to us at check-in.
- FEED your PET(s) LIGHTLY on day of travel, including a light snack a couple of hours before check-in.
IF FFEXPRESS IS PROVIDING AND BRINGING THE CRATE TO THE PET CHECK-IN, PLEASE IGNORE THE ITEMS BELOW THIS POINT
- CRATE SETUP: If you are bringing your own crate, set it up according to the instructions at the following link. You do not need to bring stickers or tape anything to the crate in advance, as we will do that for you at the time of check-in: https://youtu.be/xNRIIrSwums
- Each crate needs a FOOD & WATER bowl affixed and absorbent material lining the bottom. Do not put food in the bowl.
- EMAIL US PICTURES of your crate(s) fully setup at least 2 days before the flight. Send a photo from the side and from the front, as well as a photo of your pet inside the crate.
- VERIFY THE CRATE SIZE that you have is the same size listed on the contract. If not, notify us immediately.
We’ll treat your pets as our own
Every team member at FFexpress is also a pet parent, so we know just how important your fur baby is to you. We only use the best airlines and facilities to ensure your pet is receiving the best care possible.
If you require more information, please